Watch the judo skills of Japan national team:
1. Seoi Nage by Masashi Ebinuma (U73, 3 times world champ, 2 times Olympic Bronze medalist in U66 )
2. Drop Seoi Nage by Shohishiro Mukai (U90, Japan National Champion).
3. Reverse Seoi Nage by Ryuju Nagayama (U60, Japan National Champion, Junion World Champion in 2015).
4. Sode Tsuri Komi Goshi by Hifumi Abe (U66, World Champion 2017).
5. Sode Tsuri Komi Goshi one hand by Soichi Hashimoto (U73, World Champion 2017).
6. Taï Otoshi by Soichi Hashimoto.
7. Harai Goshi by Sarah Asahina (+78, World Champion Open Weight).
8. Ashi Guruma by Mami Umeki (U78, World Champion 2015).
9. Tani Otoshi by Aaron Wolf (U100, World Champion 2017).
10. Uchi Mata by Tsukasa Yoshida (U57, Vice World Champion 2017).
11. Uchi Mata by Kantaro Iida (U100).
12. Uchi Mata by Sotaro Fujiwara (U81).
13. Ko Uchi Gari by Kokoro Kageura (+100 ).
14. O Uchi Gari by Naohisa Takato (U60, 2 times World Champion, Bronze Olympic Medalist).
15. O Soto Gary by Shohei Ono (U73, 2 times World Champion, Gold Olympic medalist).
16. O Soto Otoshi by Kentaro IIda.
17. De Ashi Baraï by Kyuju Nagayama.
Music: Shiki No Uta – Nujabes.